Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Upcoming Christmas Projects

I love Pintrest!!  I found these great Christmas time projects and I'm excited to try them out.



1. The Christmas Advent Calender.  It's made out of cardstock/scrapbook paper sewn onto fabric.  I really like this because I can personalize it to my family and as the babies grow so can the activities.

2.  Felt Christmas Tree.  A great idea for little ones.  I think that this project is the one I'm most looking forward to.

3.  Finger Print Snowman Ornaments.  This is pretty awesome.  These can be done as gift or for your own tree.  The kiddies can do one every year

4.  Finger Print Lights Christmas Card.  I like this but I am horrible about getting Christmas cards in the mail...this maybe a maybe this year.


If anyone is interested in the links let me know...

#2:Felt Christmas Tree
#4: Finger Print Light Christmas Card

2 comments:

  1. I want the link to #4. I love that! so cute!! And while you're at it I wanna check out #2 too!

    ReplyDelete