Saturday, December 29, 2012

Delayed Craftiness

 So I did this months ago...sigh I suck at blogging...anyways I got these great pictures of Zoe and her friends and I decided that they would be a great way for Zoe to see all her friends.  They only problem was in my mind I saw and awesome collage of pictures that could grow with Zoe but finding a frame that fulfilled that desire proved difficult.  I found a frame I liked but I didn't like the $30 price tag with it.  Target had a 3 pack of 5x7 frames on sale for $5 so I figured why not just glue some together and make my own collage.  My next problem was figuring out which glue would be the best to glue the frames together.  All I could find online was wood frames and wood glue and clamps...grr I found plastic frames.  I finally ended up doing a trial and error with all the glues I had on hand...Mod Podge, Tacky Glue, Super Glue and a glue gun.  The glue gun worked the best with the fastest results.

Advance apologies for any mistake I might have missed...a certain 11 month old has broken my keyboard  and I haven't gotten a new one yet :)


No comments:

Post a Comment